Friday, January 17, 2014

A recipe I just had to share

Last night my husband tossed in the Crockpot a 2 Bean Chicken Freezer meal that I had prepared sometime last month.  This was the first time we ever made the recipe and I wasn't sure if we were going to like it or not since the ingredients were so simple.  Turns out it was a hit!

2 Bean Chicken

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
15oz can pinto beans - rinsed
15oz can black beans - rinsed
28oz can diced tomatoes
1lb frozen corn
12oz jar salsa (your favorite flavor)
OPTIONAL: 1/2 TBS Chili Powder

Combine all ingredient in bag.  Seal. Cook low 5-6 hours.


I am sorry there are no photos, but this recipe really surprised us.  We served it over rice, and it was perfect.  Without the chili powder, the recipe has no spice but is still quite tasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment