Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The start of something yummy.

Hello Everyone! Since I have such a hard time keeping up with the requests to post my crockpot freezer cooking shennanigans, recipes, trials and tribulations on my Facebook, I have decided to give in to the masses, and build a blog dedicated to the art, perfection, and failure of my freezer meals.



I get frustrated, day in and day out seeing the same mundane recipes, whether they are on Pinterest, or someone shared a link on Facebook.  I like to try new things, see how well they will cook in a crockpot, and spice things up in the kitchen (you will notice we like spicy as quite a few of the recipes I am going to share and complete are going to have a kick). 





Each time I blog, it will have recipes, photo's, how to's, and tips.  Some of them will even be reviews on new recipes.  I hope you all enjoy this as much as you claim you will.  For those that have been looking to me for a long time for recipe's and tips, please bear with me as I leave detailed directions for those that are new. Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment